Validation Engineer/ Pharmaceutical
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 DOE + Pension, Parking onsite etc
Our Client, a well know tablet manufacturer is growing and looking to bring in an experienced Validation Engineer who will play a key role in some of the new equipment and process validation plans/ implementation.
- Execute Process Validation activities such as writing of Continued Process Verification (CPV) documentation, ensure these are approved as per project timelines.
- Liaise across departments and communicate new validation requirements as the facility continues to grow
- Ensure Process/Equipment Validation activities are executed as per expectations, including the supervision of vendors or contracted staff
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), FDA guidelines and GMP at all times, maintain inspection readiness.
- Conducting service works directly relating to Validation and Temperature Mapping.
- Producing Validation documentation for Services provided according to QMS and ISO guidelines
- Conducting Equipment Validation service on site
- Producing Certificates for Services provided according to QMS and ISO guidelines
- Management and control of service equipment ensuring equipment is maintained, checked and returned.
- Completing on-site system commissioning & product training
- Prioritisation of time management to ensure service works are completed in a timely manner.
- Providing on site customer support, technical advice and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Carry out Installation of Monitoring System at customer sites.
- Carrying out planned UKAS & traceable calibration of customers equipment on site.
- Preparation and execution of paperwork for service and calibration works.
- To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
- Proven industry experience working as a Validation Engineer / Process-equipment Validation Engineer / Process Engineer / Quality Validation Engineer
- A working knowledge and practical experience with executing Continued Process Verification (CPV) and Process Validation activities