|Business Development Manager, Medical Devices or Life Sciences
|Competitive - full details will be disclosed on calls.
|about 1 month ago
Location: Remote (HQ is based in Manchester) - Required to travel to HQ once a month roughly
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus
Benefits package: Car allowance £450.00 a month + medical + upto 6% + life assurance x4 + bonus
Russell Taylor is working with a major testing/international testing company and is looking to recruit for their Medical Devices- Sciences division. This is an exciting role and the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package along side the chance to work with some of the main clients in this sector.
The successful person will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities to sell the full breadth of these services, in order to meet their assigned budget. You will support strategic or key accounts within your specified territory with any activities needed at local sites.
• Drive profitable sales expansion with a focus on acquiring new and re-engaging with dormant accounts, while growing existing clients
• Gather and analyze market and industry intelligence, metrics, and trends to determine customer needs.
• Identify opportunities early in the sales cycle to ensure maximum share of wallet for the Client.
• Deliver business development related presentations, negotiate, and close business with nominated accounts,
• Follow up in a timely manner on quotations for the assigned customer base
• Achieve sales goals by converting, retaining and penetrating accounts
• Identify full customer test needs to uncover additional opportunities within accounts across their business
• Actively utilize CRM to record activities, ensuring contact details are accurate, duplicates are removed, new information is added and accurate call / visit logs are entered
• Actively participate in regular pipeline reviews, ensuring all CRM records are up to date and critical success factors are identified for key opportunities
• Ensure compliance with all Client policies including but not limited to Terms and Conditions, trade compliance, treatment of others, moral code of conduct, and employee handbook.
• Ensure adherence to all applicable laws pertaining to safety, environment and corporate governance
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience within Life Sciences/ or medical devices industry
• Knowledge of medical device a bonus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Dynamics AX and CRM, Word, Excel)
• Ability to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities
• Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
• Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
• Full driving license
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time; some overnight travel may be required
Quality Engineer, Medical Devices FTC
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Assay Scientist, Diagnostics/ Life Sciences
£35000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Electroanalytical Development Scientist
QC Laboratory Manager
Competitive plus Bonus