Role: Graduate Commercial Manager (Food/FMCG)
Salary: circa £26k & bonus, pension, laptop,
Our client supply the UK's leading retailers, they are committed to making every moment special for consumers, they reshape trends and transform markets through innovation and ground-breaking new products.
You will be responsible for continuing to develop the long-term strategy that is in place with both their multinational clients and manufacturing partners, you will get the opportunity to travel across Europe, liaising with all elements of the Supply Chain, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of projects.
This is a huge opportunity for someone looking to start their career and grow along with one of the true innovators within their industry, with this you must be willing to learn, have a great attitude and a passion for sales. You will work directly with and report into the Head of Commercial who will guide your personal development - training and development is at the heart of what they do.
If you want to change the shape of what is on the Supermarket shelves, please apply to find out more!
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting strategic partnership
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the key stakeholders
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with both the team internally and manufacturing partners
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Negotiate pricing with manufacturing partners
- Implement program of appropriate promotional activity
- Place Purchase Orders with manufacturing partners and support the Head of Commercial with administrative tasks
- This would be a North West based job that is office based with some EU travel
- Expected to have 2 years' experience within Own Label Account Management and preferably with Marks & Spencer
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Commercially astute
- Must hold a Driving License
Ability to think outside of the box and find creative