My client is an award winning Architectural practice based in Liverpool looking for an Architectural Technologist to join there busy and vibrant team. You will be supporting the business with Residential, Leisure, Education, Retail and Healthcare projects and will have the opportunity to expand and grow your current experience in different sectors.
To be successful in this role you will have studied at ONC/ HND / HNC / BTEC level, in Construction or Building. The role will be challenging and rewarding and will include:
- The preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- The production of design developments and construction documents
- Architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- On-site building surveys & production of existing drawings
- An in-depth knowledge of 2D AutoCAD with MS Office applications
- Proficiency in the preparation of survey and planning drawings
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations, in particular home extension design Regulations
- Good organisational skills, Technical drawing abilities and written communication skills
- Revit is a desirable
- 1/2 years post qualification
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team on multiple projects
- Self-motivated, pro-active, organised, questioning and being able to take initiative and meet deadlines is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on the details below.