Area Sales Engineer - South East England
My client is a highly successful and prominent name within the Steam System Engineering industry. They always offer the industry the most extensive range of products and solutions. They operate in over 25 countries worldwide and they are a true expert in what they do.
Working from a home office, this role is to cover Stevenage, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Luton and St Albans. You will be in charge of managing your own time, liaising with End Users, Consultants, Contractors, Resellers and OEM's. The role involves selling their full range of Products, Services and Solutions. Full product training is provided, along with on-going support from the company.
You must possess a proven track record of sales within Steam Systems, Fluid Handling or Gas Handling, ideally selling into Hospitals, Pharmaceutical or MOD. You must also be comfortable discussing technical specifications with all Clients ensuring you get the best of out of everything you do.
The following is desirable;
- External sales experience in either Steam Systems, Fluid Handling or Gas Handling
- Sold to Food and Beverage, Hospitals, Medical, Pharmaceutical or MOD
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding all KPI's
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Good team player
- Business development and Account Management
- To actively develop new business
- Management of existing accounts
- Selling a full of solution at every opportunity to maximise sales profit within the company products
- Always deliver the best customer service
- Exceed all targets and key performance indicators set
- Identify all new business development areas
- Generate sales forecasts and plans for your area and the business
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus/Commission Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Care
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.