Area Sales Manager (Kitchen Manufacturer)
Competitive market salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales closing professional to join our Client's Sales Team.
If you are motivated and driven this could be the position for you.
The Job Role:
- Working with the public and private sectors, the client base will include local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors
- Following up quotations with prospective clients to mature sales leads and recognise opportunities to close the sale
- Use business tools and resources to develop an understanding of projects and sales opportunities in your geographical area
- Update project notes using the CRM system
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers
- Provide weekly reports on order activity.
To succeed in this challenging role, candidates should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous sales experience and used to working to deadlines
- Strong sales negotiation, product cross selling and closing skills
- Confident and strong communicator able to work with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Possess a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and have a high level of computer literacy
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to identify, prioritise and close strong sales leads;