Are you a top notch CAD Designer? Do you have experience of Building Services, M&E (Mechanical and Electrical), BMS or HVAC?
Would you like to work for a leading systems integrators where on a daily basis you are provided with the support and expertise to really deliver BMS projects?
You will be producing panel wiring diagrams and topologies for BMS Systems.
- Creates accurate wiring diagrams suitable for panel workshop construction information
- Coordinates with the Project Design Engineer
- Ensures all drawings comply with the specification
- Liaises with manufacturers and suppliers to get product information
- Produces designs that enable minimal casing and wiring
- Ensures that drawings are updated to reflect any panel modifications made during factory testing prior to delivery
To be successful in this role you will have strong AutoCAD skills, ideal AutoCAD Electrical and you will have experience of building services mechanical and electrical systems, in particular BMS Systems.
Your potential new employer is a growing systems integrator and renowned for their excellent training schemes and opportunities for career development and progression. They are frequently voted as one of the leading companies to work for! The reason for this position coming about is that our client is constantly expanding.
So What's on offer?
As well as the chance to work with the latest kit on brand new exciting projects, the role is paying £30k - £40K basic salary (dependent upon experience)
-Product and management training
-Massive career development potential
Click apply now or contact Greg M: 07900741352 E: Gregory.Howard@russell-taylor.co.uk