Business Development Manager - Hull
Working for an Engineering, Procurement and Construction company you will be responsible for developing the business within full design of large scale projects.
You must have previously worked for an EPC and be eager to grow existing business and develop new accounts.
Responsibilities will include all though not be limited to -
- Commercial business development experience, ideally gained working within or securing business from the aerospace, military or automotive industry
- A good command of English is essential
- Ability to work independently showing initiative, and a desire and focus to hit sales goals
- Diligent and persistent, with strong rapport building skills with a professional approach to work
- Superb time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding all KPI's
- Must have come from and Engineering, Construction and Procurement background
- Have the ability to develop new business nationwide
- Ideally come from a strong Technical background
- Must have strong Engineering knowledge
- Ideally come from a Project Engineering background
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position please click apply. There is an excellent salary on offer with great benefits working for a global company who are consistently growing!