BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - STAFFORDSHIRE
Due to expansion, a leading high voltage electrical contractor are looking for a Business Development Manager.
An established high voltage electrical contractor operating on a global basis. Offer a wide range of low, medium and high voltage solutions to a range of sectors including Rail and Renewables.
Accountable for driving business development and sales growth, the Business Development Manager will be tasked with developing new business and growing key accounts on a national level. Other responsibilities include;
* Build the company's reputation by providing a professional front
* Develop a growth strategy which identifies available industry streams and customers
* Develop a sales plan for your market sector that sets out opportunities in detail and provides the business leaders with the information necessary to make decisions
* Ensure growth strategy and sales plan is sufficiently balanced between ambitious but achievable
* Work collaboratively with all departments to develop effective matrix management working, ensuring effective management of bids and risk management
A proven track record in sales and business development is essential. As well as this you will have;
* Evidence of creating and growing sales to the benefit of a business
* Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
* Proven sales experience and able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of Electrical systems.
* Experience within high voltage electrical solutions, and switchgear and substation
* Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills with a drive for outstanding customer service and high-performance culture
* Good understanding of business development performance drivers
* Can demonstrate track record of producing and delivering growth strategy and sales plan
* Excellent communication skills, being confident and professional
* Able to commute to Staffordshire a couple times a week. The rest of the time will be field based or home working.
There is an excellent package attached to this role for the right person.
Russell Taylor are a Recruitment Agency acting on behalf of the client and have full authority to advertise this role.