Due to our clients success they are now looking to expand their Business Development Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company with some very exciting times ahead and a lovely working environment.
In this role as the a business development manager you will be working as part of the Sales team, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving sales as well developing the existing customer base.
Your main duties will be to maximise the potential of incoming leads, follow up on existing quotes and enquires. Working with the existing and new clients you will be developing the client relationships, increasing the sale opportunities and negotiate & close the deals. OTE £34,000 and full product training will be given.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Experience in a telephone-based sales role
- Construction related sales experience preferred but not essential
- Friendly and confident personality
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
Benefits of this role:
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 4pm Finish