Business Development Manager - Feltham
My client is a lead supplier of Bearings, Fluid Power Products and Power Transmission Components across the UK.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in Feltham covering the London area. The ideal candidate for his position must be a real hunter and confident in all aspects of new business development.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- New Business Development for the Feltham office across London
- Building long lasting relationships
- Generating new sales leads
- To ensure product ranges are fully documented
- Ensure sales messages and processes are clearly defined
- Promoting products and closing all sales opportunities
- Have the ability to analyse competitors and sell on the companies features and benefits
- Work alongside the Branch Manager and Internal Sales team to ensure you are getting the most out of the sales opportunities at all times
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding all KPIS
- Previously sold fluid power, pressure systems, hydraulic hoses, components, bearings or power transmission components
- A good technical engineering knowledge
- Must have a good understanding of how a business works and develops
- Must be passionate with a desire to achieve and exceed on all KPI's set
- Must be able to develop and grow new business
- Good understanding of all customers need and requirements
- Must have good commercial awareness
- Must have a good sales approach
- Previous external sales experience is essential
- Must be able to adapt easily to different client environments
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses and a company car.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.