Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Estimator works in close proximitey with the Technical Sales Team, using CAD & Solidworks to generate drawings for construction/building based proijects.
Our client is a Global Manufacturer who can offer endless career devlopment and progression, has created a unique and thoroughly modernised working environment and incentivises team work through giving out annual bonuses.
If this sounds like your next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below!!
Your new role as our CAD / Solidworks Estimator will involve:
- To build on working relationships with existing clients
- Respond to clients specifications, building solutions using your technical knowledge and generating quotes.
- To input CAD designs and quotes on the in house system and update the divisional sales teams and customer service teams on the product/system, designs and pricing.
- To advise clients of service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance of products available to them.
- Build a rapport with customers and keeping strong communications via telephone/emails.
- You will also be expected to meet KIP sales targets.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent within construction industry
- Two years previous experience with the construction industry.
- Ability to process Dimensional "Take Off" from architectural plans
- A minimum of 2 years CAD experience
- You must be excellent numeracy skills
- Have strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Able to pay attention to details well being able to Multi-task and priorities.
- A high level of technical experience with construction products
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Be able to manager your own time in an effective manner.
- Have the ability to communicate well and have a strong telephone manner
- A good team player
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development
Please click on the link to apply ensuring that all details on your CV are thoroughly up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager