Calibration Engineer -Glasgow
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world. They are consistently growing and there is room for internal progression within the company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Calibration Engineer to work from one of their client's sites in Glasgow.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
* Calibration of a range of products and equipment
* Measuring instrumentation to national standards in a UKAS accredited Laboratory
* Maintain the calibration database and filing system
* Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files
* Maintain the CRM system
* Develop and improvement of calibration procedures
* Ensure all work is being completed within the time frames set
* Participate in inter-company laboratory audits
* Previous Calibration and Measurement engineering experience is essential
* Technical qualification such as Degree, HND/HNC, NVQ/BTEC Level 3 or above
* UKAS knowledge is preferred but not essential
* Must have experience in seeing processes of work through form start to finish
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Proficient in all Microsoft office
* Experience in general calibration procedures and quality processes
* The ability to solve problems
* Located Commutable to the site in Glasgow
Successful applicant will need to be able to calibrate some or all of the below to UKAS standards.
* Depth mics
* Bore mics
* Height gauges
* Screws threads
* Guage blocks.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
For more information, please Apply now or call Russell Taylor and ask for Chris Campbell
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.