Civil and Structural Principal Engineer -Stockton
My client is a specialist in providing professional engineering support to project teams both in the UK and overseas to deliver innovative engineering solutions within the Gas, Oil, renewables, and chemical sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civil and Structural Principal Engineer. The Principal Engineer will be reporting directly to the Civil and Structural Discipline Manager.
The Principal Engineers duties are to support the delivery of defined engineering tasks for minor modifications and projects to the highest standards complying with legal obligations and client request.
* Provide technical expertise for the specification, design, procurement support, installation, and commissioning of the engineering systems.
* Support Design Assurance for their discipline. Provide on-going technical support to projects and team.
* Produce, review and guide the associated documentation relating to the design, installation and operation of discipline specific systems.
* Deputise for the Discipline Manager in his / her absence, being the focal point for all disciple specific technical and managerial issues and decisions.
* Where required, perform the role of 'Lead Engineer' for appropriate projects in line with the scope of work and as-sold budgets.
* Carry out discipline audits ensuring full compliance with quality procedures within their discipline.
* Relevant engineering design experience in the delivery of minor modifications and supporting projects during the full life-cycle including Pre-FEEDs, FEEDs and EPC phases within the chemicals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, and power generation industries.
* Experience of interpreting documents such as safety rules, project execution plans, quality plans, basis-of-design, specifications et al.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant engineering discipline or Higher BTEC qualification.
They position dose come with the opportunity to work from home and the office in Stockton, working hours 8;30 - 17;00 Monday to Friday, holiday entitlement is 28 days and bank holidays.
For more information, please Apply now or call Russell Taylor and ask for Chris Campbell
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.