CMM Calibration Engineer
Full time - Permanent
Would you like to enhance your career within calibration and work alongside the best experienced calibration engineers?
Do you want to work somewhere that allows flexible working?
Would you like an opportunity to take part in ILM accredited development programmes?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave,
- Training and Development,
- Pension scheme,
- Health cash plan,
- Life assurance,
- Flexible working,
- Perks hub,
- EAP Wellbeing hub.
What will you be doing?
- You will be undertaking dimensional measurement and calibration to the correct procedures employing CMM techniques and equipment,
- Calibration of various jigs and fixtures with CMM machines,
Read technical/CAD drawings.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- A technical qualification such as a Degree, HNC/HND, NVQ or BTEC Level 3 or above,
- Extensive knowledge of calibration practices and theories,
- Knowledge in windows based and laboratory automation software.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.