Fixed Term Contract - 3 months
Potential temp to perm.
Time-served Powder Coater required with wet spray and shot blasting application experience. To carry out pre-surface treatment and final coating of main machine parts and also various sub-components which are assembled into the final assemblies of our various Machine Ranges.
As a Coating Operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that Health, safety and quality standards are complied with, including the specific duties under them.
- Understanding and experience of JIG work would be advantageous.
- Work with sheet metal up to 3mm thick in various materials including Mild Steel and Aluminium would be advantageous - Essential.
- Work with various sections and plate material (4mm - 30mm plus thick) - Essential.
- Highlight and communicate any minor faults which may arise, and which may cause delay to production.#
As a Coating Operative you will:
- Have experience in both powder coat and wet spray application.
- Have experience in shot blast and mechanical pre-treatment process.
- Be an excellent team player with attention to detail, be self-motivated and the ability to work to a high standard whilst working under pressure, being efficient, productive, and meeting production deadlines - Essential.