I am currently Recruiting for a Commercial advisor to work within the oil and gas industry to work out of our client's head office in Stockton. (Hybrid working available).
My client is a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business who provide innovative operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions highly regulated industries. They focus on three delivery areas: operation & maintenance, engineering services and energy trading.
We have a very excited job opportunity for the right candidate to join our client's team. You will be working alongside the Commercial operations manager and the gas logistics team. You will be meeting all contractual requirements by accurately managing all commercial daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting and analysis. You will deliver accurate and timely monthly reports and will liaise with other departments to ensure invoices are raised in line with contractual requirements. The successful candidate, once competent in the core responsibilities, will have the opportunity to develop in the role, taking on additional responsibility in respect of contract management, and the opportunity to be involved in new projects as a commercial specialist.
Do you like producing reports, analysing data and contract management? Then this role is for you. Our client is looking for someone with working experience within a similar industry, or shipping experience would also be beneficial.
- To carry out all activities associated with Gas Processing Agreements and Liquids Sales Agreements, including validation of invoices and monthly accounts.
- To use, support & assist in the development & implementation of contracts, models, tools, policies & procedures, to support and enhance business activities in the short, medium, and long term.
- Work with clients in developing and drafting allocation and commercial agreements.
- Provide appropriate support and information to the Gas Logistics Team on relevant issues, trends, and policies.
- Manage all responsibilities associated with the electricity contract, including managing the tender process, providing accurate market data to aid decision making, providing budgetary forecasts on an annual basis, developing a positive relationship with the supplier, validating the monthly electricity invoices, challenging irregularities, following up to resolution, and providing weekly and monthly market and performance data of the contract.
- To devise methods and procedures for obtaining, maintaining, and updating market related data.
- To undertake management reporting, contract review, market analysis projects, cost implications and competitiveness analysis, in an accurate and meaningful way.
- Act as an Account Representative for the UK ETS Registry accounts managed and owned sites.
- To act as a principal contact on designated specialist matters, providing high quality relevant advice.
- Contribute to the development of systems, policies, reports & procedures to meet gas management system requirements.
- Develop effective relationships with TGPP px personnel to remain up to date with operational and commercial activities that may impact upon the commercial team's systems and activities.
- To positively represent the Commercial Operations Team, and the work and services it provides to both internal and external personnel. Developing & maintaining effective, supportive working relationships within the Commercial Team and other departments
- To provide out of hours commercial call out support to site.
- As required, undertakes ad hoc projects, including secondments to other sites, specialist projects & presentations to internal and external customers.