My Client is a well-established main building contractor looking to attract an experienced site based Commercial Manager to look after a number of projects for a key client in Liverpool city centre. Reporting to the Commercial director you will be a member of the senior management team and have responsibility for up to 15 Surveyors over 2 / 3 projects for this particular client.
Projects are generally high rise residential schemes in the Liverpool city centre area and vary in value from £15m - £70m. The successful Candidate will have proven experience as a Commercial Manager overseeing large schemes up to £80m ideally being in new build high rise residential or hotel projects.
- You will be required to commercially manage 2/3 projects for a particular client at any given time.
- Projects range in value from £10m to £80m.
- Sectors include high rise residential, hotels
- Projects located in Liverpool
- Managing a team of Quantity Surveyors.
- Ensuring all relevant reporting is presented to Directors.
- Ensuring projects are managed profitably.
- Member of the senior management team
- Dealing with clients, ensuring their needs are met.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Ideally qualified to degree level in quantity surveying or similar
- Experience running at least 2 projects simultaneously is essential.
- Experience commercially managing projects in excess of £50m
- Experience managing a team of people is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke on 07493867229 for more information.