Position: Managing Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager
Salary: £75k - £90k + £6.5k car allowance/company car + fuel card + travel + 5% pension + bonus.
My client, a main contractor operating nationally, are looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to an increase in workload.
- You will be required to commercially manage 2/3 projects at any given time.
- Projects range in value from £5m to £50m.
- Sectors include residential, hotels, leisure, commercial and retail.
- Projects located nationwide, but will always try to keep you as local as possible.
- Managing a team of Quantity Surveyors.
- Ensuring all relevant reporting is presented to Directors.
- Ensuring projects are managed profitably.
- Dealing with clients, ensuring their needs are met.
- You must have a minimum of 15 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- You must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Experience running at least 2 projects simultaneously is essential.
- Experience commercially managing projects in excess of £20m is desirable.
- Experience managing a team of people is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
If this role I of interest and you would like to apply, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk