Candidates will be computer literate and able to work effectively with Microsoft Office as a minimum. Design experience within the Industrial sector would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess some of the following:
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualifications ( A relevant CSCS card, EUSR Card Blue Water, EUSR SHEA, JIB )
- Mitsubishi (Q series PLC)
- Rockwell (ControlLogix PLC, RS Logix)
- Siemens (S5, S7, Winn CC)
- Wonderware InTouch
- Allen Bradley
This role will be site based for at least 80% of the working week with a company van & fuel card provided.
The companies aim is to develop its staff to their fullest potential. There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop themselves along with taking on more challenging projects.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with benefits ranging from a competitive salary in line with their ability and experience and death in service benefit.