The appointee will support various projects in the following areas:-
- Analysis of assembly, test and commissioning processes for control panels and related equipment.
- Design, implementation, operation and reporting of test and development systems.
- Derivation of suitable commissioning methodologies.
- Preparation of assembly & test procedures.
- Participation in test and commissioning activities.
- Fault finding and diagnosis.
- Organising and following commissioning activities to schedule
The following are the minimum requirements for this post:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the assembly and testing or production of complex equipment.
- Experience in the generation of technical documents for assembly, manufacture and testing of electrical or electromechanical equipment.
- Experience in the use of a CAD package.
- Experience of working with PLCs.
- Experience in the commissioning of various actuator technologies.
- Ability to co-operate and work as a part of a team.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team to deliver control systems.
- An excellent working knowledge of English.The following would be advantageous:-
- Degree in Control Systems or an Electrical Engineering discipline
- Experience of remote handling operations