- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining standard operating procedures for use by the local installation team.
- Establish minimum inspection and test criteria for all products and services and communicate these across the installation team. These requirements to be implemented ensuring project specific requirements are met.
- Manage and conduct inspections and tests during installation, generating appropriate records and, final sign-off / handover of the completed installation.
- Manage and witness inspection and test for associated equipment at the supplier's premises.
Provide support and training for managing and conducting inspections and tests during the installation.
- Detailed knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications for ductwork construction and associated ventilation equipment.
- Ability to continually develop the company Management Systems by ensuring compliance with the latest National and European legislation, standards and specifications.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
- Detailed knowledge of commonly used inspection and test techniques including QA/QC knowledge and managing the handover process.