Control Systems Engineer
We are currently looking for a Control Systems Engineer with a background in the design and implementation of PLC Control Systems and related software engineering activities for a variety of industrial control system applications.
The candidate should have proven experience in mainstream PLC, SCADA and telemetry Systems; ideally with Mitsubishi, Rockwell or Siemens.
This role is predominantly based within our Client's office in Leeds, but will require periods of working at customers sites in the UK.
* Development of PLC system design and options from customer requirements
* PLC programming of control systems and configuration of SCADA from given designs
* Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures) specifically production of FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
* Working within project team to customer deadlines
* Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
Software Applications include:
* Mitsubishi (Q series PLC)
* Mitsubishi E series HMI configuration
* Rockwell (ControlLogix PLC, RS Logix)
* Rockwell RSView32 configuration
* Siemens (S5, S7, Winn CC)
* Siemens ProTool configuration
* Wonderware InTouch SCADA Configuration
* Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC programming
* Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus configuration
* Site based Testing\Commissioning of the above Systems.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with benefits ranging from a competitive salary in line with their ability and experience and death in service benefit.
Holidays: 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays/Public Holidays
Hours of work: 37.5 per week