Russell Taylor is actively recruiting for a Customer Advisor to work for a gas company based in Leicester. The ideal candidate should have experience with both customer service and administrator roles. They must also have a flexible approach to shift work. For every Saturday worked, a day off in lieu will be given that same week.
* Respond to incoming customer calls.
* Provide a first-call resolution service wherever possible.
* Send the details of the enquiry or complaint, to the relevant operations team.
* Keep customers updated and informed of the progress of their enquiry/complaint.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive data records.
* Always follow defined work management and company processes policies.
Skills and qualifications:
* Contact centre and/or customer service background.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, working with KPIs and SLAs.
* Experience of dealing with enquiries and complaint handling.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience of CRM systems and Microsoft packages.
* Gas industry experience - desirable but not essential.
* Confident and customer focused.
* Committed to putting customers first and achieving high levels of satisfaction.
* Good active listening skills.
* Adopts and maintains positive language and a 'can do' approach to customer challenges.
* Take ownership and responsibility for your workloads, application and performance.
* Assess and defuse conflict or areas of difficulty.
* Ability to work within a team.