Full time - Fixed Term Contract (Initially on a 6-month FTC with an opportunity to move to a 12-month FTC)
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced customer service representative role?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to work somewhere that allows flexible working?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave, Training and Development, Pension scheme, Health cash plan, Life assurance, Flexible working, Perks hub and EAP Wellbeing hub.
What will you be doing?
- You will be the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests,
- Attending to customer questions, complaints and concerns,
- Reviewing quotations and other documentation before submitting to the customer,
- Communicating effectively with internal departments to ensure customer objectives are met.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- Previous experience working in customer service,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent IT skills,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.