Customer Services Team Leader (Construction Manufacturing)
We are thrilled to be recruiting for our client who are looking for a Team Leader within their Customer Services Team. This is a BRAND NEW role due to an increase in business within the Construction sector.
To be successful in your new role as our Customer Service Team Leader you will need to be a confident, well-motivated person who can take responsibility for the day to day management of a team. You must have the ability to take ownership and give guidance to team members alongside dealing with the day to day issues that arise within the team.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
* Managing people/activities & resources
* Conduct training and identifying training needs
* Monitoring, measuring and analysing team performances
* Attending team leader meeting and ad hoc meetings
* Developing people skills
* Managing projects, guiding new digital systems
* Managing integration of new product ranges and training
All of the above are in conjunction with meeting department KPI's and ensuring the high standard of customer service expected.
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
* Proven knowledge and experience of working within a fast moving, highly customer focused
environment providing high level customer service.
* Experience of using SAP is advantageous but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
* Demonstrable administration and organisational skills are essential to support this very busy
role, along with the ability to manage complex projects at any given time to meet strict deadlines.
* The ability to remain professional and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
* Good negotiation skills and the ability to deal with all levels of personnel within the customer's
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve to a positive outcome.
* The ability to work as part of a team.
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pm finish
* £26,0000 salary
* Divisional Bonus
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager