Customer Services Executive (Construction Manufacturing)
*Previous Call Centre Experience is hugely beneficial as full product training will be given.
£19,000 plus Team Bonus
We are thrilled to currently be recruiting for our client who are looking for a Customer Services Executive to join their Quotations Team
Your main role will be to produce quotations for a wide range of construction building products to their UK based customers. You may also be dealing with export quotations but predominantly your role will be to build and maintain outstanding relationships with customers.
You Key Responsibilities
* Triage inbound emails
* Production of quotes for UK customers, enquiries will be received by phone & email.
* Confirmation of all quotations issued and entered onto our Salesforce/Conga databases.
* Give feedback on customer comments on level of prices to Manager to allow us to continually
monitor our competitiveness in the UK market.
* Liaise closely with Area Sales Managers on a daily basis to discuss pricing levels on major
projects received by quotations for pricing.
* Monitor projects to establish successful main contractors and cladding contractors, and in
conjunction with Area Sales Managers negotiate with contractors to secure orders.
* Maintain project details on a database so that they are always up to date with the latest
* From current and potential customers gain continual feedback on performance of our company
in meeting requirements and pass to Quotations Manager to allow improvements to be made as
and when necessary.
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of working in a call centre/similar role handling high volume calls and queries
from multiple sources
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be able to multi-task, work to strict deadlines and be resilient under pressure
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to be highly organised
* Excellent PC skills; be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pm finish
* £19,000 salary
* Divisional Bonus
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager