Customer Services Manager (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Customer Service Manager who is looking for a brand new opportunity for 2020? Do you want to work for a business whose products are at the forefront of the cosmetics industry? This could be the opportunity for YOU!!
Our client has a real focus for developing their people, by fostering an entrepreneurial culture, they encourage flexibility, accountability and autonomy (full contractual benefits below). Through organic growth and a high demand for their products across the globe, we are looking for an experienced people leader to join our clients rapidly growing organisation as their new Customer Services Manager.
Your Role as Customer Services Manager
You will be providing support to International Operations/Sales Teams and Distribution Partners as part of the end-to-end forecast to order process. Ensuring visibility throughout the business of mid to long-range demand forecasts, short term estimated sales and actual sales out as well as maintaining a view of local partner/regional stock cover in order to drive sales and improve order lead times. To manage the Customer Services Team, defining the responsibilities and supervising the actions of the 2 customer services coordinators to ensure that the team successfully delivers a world-class customer experience. Acts as the key point of contact for customers and directs queries to other departments when needed.
Role and Responsibilities
* Create demand plans for new entities to give Supply Chain estimated stock requirements
* Be part of project teams for new country operational go live
On boarding of new customers
* Initial and ongoing training for partners on processes & timelines
* Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly calls or face-to-face meetings with Customers/Regional Sales Teams, as agreed, to review ongoing business performance including but not limited to; KPI reports, stock holding, orders on hand vs estimates, potential problems, etc.
* Be the single point of contact for day to day account enquiries for key customers
* Be a point of escalation for queries from the Finance/Legal/Reg/Vigilance teams
* For customer enquiries liaise internally and then reply with the answer, or direct to the relevant department where necessary
* Check customer data is up to date to ensure smooth processing of orders
* Using information from customer service team update expected orders/estimate files, sending information to Regional Sales Teams for confirmation before entering in to the systems
* Standardise reporting to provide KPI slides by customer when needed by Regional Teams
* Highlight to relevant teams any risks or opportunities
* Develop Customer satisfaction KPIs to be circulated internally in order to monitor and improve performance
* Drive process improvements to streamline tasks and improve reporting - internally and with involvement of Customers/Distribution Partners
* Manage Customer Service Coordinators (2) to ensure timely information is passed to other relevant teams
* Organise fortnightly cross functional team meetings to share information
* Join monthly regional sales team calls
Previous Experience and Qualifications
* Previous management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Positive attitude with a willingness to adapt to business needs
* Strong organisational skills with a drive to streamline daily tasks and increase efficiency
* 3+ years' of customer service
* Willing to travel
* Knowledge of Sales/Accounting/Financial systems (ERP)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Your Fantastic Contractual Benefits
In return we offer 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, an attractive Company Pension Scheme, flexible working, free parking, access to a range of employee benefits (health cash plan and retail discount scheme) and a non - contractual bonus scheme.
If you want to be part of this incredible Team please click on the link to apply.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager