Role & Responsibilities
- Provide Electrical Engineering support to operations to ensure capable to meet the needs of the business, including support for Maintenance Shutdowns when required.
- Comply with company and engineering health and safety, and legal requirements
- Contribute to any engineering process and technical solutions improvements across the plant
- Ability to use PLCs, VSDs, HV and LV power distribution, process control instrumentation etc
- Supervise teams where required such as technical support, contractors, and implement safety processes where required
Qualifications & Experience
- The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent, and have at least 2 years' experience of working in a FMCG company.
- Experience of working with PLCs, with Rockwell being desirable
- A proactive individual with problem solving and team skills, who strives to continually improve performance
- Experience of paper manufacturing and/or high speed machinery would be an advantage
If you would like to apply for the position please click the link, or contact Graham at Russell Taylor for some more information