Electrical Engineers Needed! (Highly Automated Manufacturing)
£41,800 + O/T + Yearly Bonus
Mon-Fri 6-2 2-10 10-6
We are thrilled to be reacruiting EXCLUSIVELY for our client as they rapidly expand their current plant and manufacturing capabilties and need TWO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS to join their Team. Our client is a unique, private, service company dedicated to filling and packaging customer products within their own premium branded glass. This hugely successful company have had extensive investment over the last 5 years with further investment and plans to expand further in the next 3 years!!
We are looking for TWO electrically bias Maintenance Engineers (with automation experience) to join their close working Engineering Team. Currently working a 3 shift pattern (06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00/22:00-06:00) Monday to Friday.
* Responsible for breakdown situations, planned preventative maintenance and planned shutdowns
* Continuous improvement, working within the team to strive to continuously deliver performance improvements
* Key relationships will be the Engineering Manager, Production Team Leaders and the Engineering Team
* Indentured with HNC in Electrical Engineering
* Extensive knowledge of electrical, automation and PLC software, ideally Siemens S7
* Experience of working in a challenging quality and customer focused environment
* Experience of high pressure situations where decision making may be required with little supervision
Your Contractual Benefits
* Salary from £41,800 + O/T + Bonus scheme
* Monthly allowance
* Holidays starting at 27 annually
* Generous annual bonus
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager