We are looking to add to a well-established Maintenance team based on the Wirral, a highly successful global leader in their specific field are seeking an Electrical Maintenance Professional to assist their technical support working shifts.
As the Electrical Engineer your main responsibility is to ensure plant down time remains minimal by conducting and implementing planned and reactive maintenance strategies. You will also be heavily involved in implementing continuous improvement and assist with all on site projects.
- Carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan.
- Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required, via the Shift Engineering Manager and Engineering Planner.
- Report in a comprehensive manner via the Shift Engineering Manager, all work activities carried out on a shift basis.
- Maximise the use of the labour and skills available by being flexible in terms of work allocation and scheduling within the team.
- In consultation with the appropriate personnel, be able to correctly prioritise the work load for the overall benefit of the site performance.
- Must be able to work to agreed deadlines where necessary.
- Must be willing to work under the guidance of departmental and site KPI’s to maximise business performance.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified electrical engineer
- You will come from an industrial/ manufacturing background.
- PLC Fault finding
The role comes with a rewarding packages built up with above average industry salaries, bonus and pension.