Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Biased) £Competitive Salary Package + Benefits FMCG Manufacturer Cheshire, Nantwich, Crewe, Winsford, Whitchurch.
Our Client is a recognised FMCG company who is currently undergoing an exciting expansion plan and looking to recruit suitably qualified Electrical biased Multi Skilled Engineers to support their current team to undertake proactive and preventative site based maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have previous engineering experience within a manufacturing environment. Involved with planned, preventative and reactive maintenance procedures. This involves fault finding in all aspects of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and process problems.
* Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machinery, carrying out adjustments and maintenance on a continuing basis and suggest improvements. * Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime. * Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results. * Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels. * Attend machine breakdowns in a timely manner and in conjunction with Production Supervisor/Production Manager ensure work is prioritised to keep machine down time to a minimum.
- Assist with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects.
- Be available for over-time and call-outs when required.
- To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
- Identify health and safety risks and ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will be preferably apprentice trained and hold a recognised Engineering qualification.
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further