Engineering Technical Coordinator
£25,000 Days 8.30-5pm
This is a brand new role to our client and a fantasic time to join an ever evolving manufacturing business. We are looking to interview asap and get you secured in to your new role ASAP.
The role is outlined below then click on the link to apply!!
Main Responsibilities of your role:
* Planning and prioritisation of engineering tasks related to customer demand and PPM compliance
* Visibility of PPM schedule adherence and liaison with QA
* Visibility of unscheduled tasks (breakdowns) and liaison with Engineering Manager to highlight areas of concern
* Work order control associated with above and issuing work orders through Eng Manager
* Filing of all Engineering department documentation in line with GMP requirements (ie: Work orders, interventions, PPM, Calibrations, ELDs/drawings)
* Creation and maintenance of GMP compliant equipment history files
* Communication with all departments related to planned engineering activities 3 months ahead (TBA)
* Equipment spares management / oversight and liaison with key suppliers
* Liaison with engineering / technical key service providers
* Work with Engineering Manager on continuous improvement activities related to overall site GMP compliance related to engineering.
Professional/Technical expertise and experience required for your new role:
* Technical / Engineering understanding of parts at a simplistic level
* 2 years in similar role
* Specific clerical experience in regulated industry compliance
* Self-starting, pro-active nature with a passion for continuous improvement activities
* Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously
* High attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* I.T. literate with multiple MS software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
* Trustworthiness, ability and initiative to lead, work independently but also as part of a team
* Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm
* 25 days annual leave
* Standard pension contributions at 4%
* Onsite Parking
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager