Field Sales Engineer - South of the UK
My client is a leader in the business of Test and Measurement, Industrial Automation / Controls and Information Systems. They work with a wide range of industries including Power Generation, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Food and Electrical Power. They are looking to hire a Field Based Sales Engineer to work within their test and measurement department, the ideal candidate will be required to cover the South of the UK.
- You will be required to sell a wide range of test and measurement products and services
- Responsible for sales of all precision instrumentation
- Be able to identify and develop new business leads
- Define all business opportunities and follow them up to close the deal
- Be able to manage and maintain all client relationships
- Conduct client visits on site and in their offices
- Cross sell a range of the clients products and services
- Must be confident in your own sales ability
- Be able to build and maintain client relationships to develop and grow new and existing business
- Must have a strong technical background
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- A good understanding of ISO9001
- Familiar with the health and safety at work act
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding all KPI's set
- Commercially aware
There is a competitive salary on offer with great additional company benefits for the right candidates.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.