Field Sales Engineer
Salary - Circa £30k + Car + Mobile phone + Pc
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for my client to employ a new Field Sales Engineer in Birmingham and west of England. The chosen individual will require the following skills to be successful in this role.
- Have experience and a proven track record in bringing in new business
- Have good negotiation skills and the ability to close a sale
- Have an understanding of engineering
- Carry out site surveys including taking application details and dimensions for the in-house engineering team
- To understand, and be enthusiastic about, the products and services we offer
- Carry out tooling demonstration when required
- Liaise with internal sales and engineering staff in our Rotherham office
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Actively seek out new business while maintaining the existing customer base
With my client being a major supplier of hydraulic, electric and pneumatic bolting equipment as well as being a manufacturer of bespoke engineering solutions, there will be lots of opportunities in a wide range of industries to make sales.
In addition to the above, they also have extensive hire stocks of the above tooling, so where customers are not looking to make those big investments, opportunities will still be available to you.
This position will take you into the following industries
- Steel making
- Power generation
- Mobile and large static plant
- Plus many more ….
Although experience in the above industries would be an advantage it's by no means essential as training in both engineering applications and product knowledge will be given.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org