Field Sales Executive - Greater Manchester
Fantastic opportunity to join a global company and be instrumental in growing the sales aspect. Covering the UK but being based commutable to their Greater Manchester office.
A leading supplier of chemical intermediates to the Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical and Fine Chemical industries, they have an outstanding reputation on providing high quality service.
Working as a Field Sales Executive, you will be tasked with 100% sales development, travelling across the region to visit customers and build a strong sales pipeline.
* Develop and generate sales to exceed target revenues
* Devise and implement business/marketing plans for the territory based upon business requirements to increase growth and profitability
* Communicate with existing customers to monitor customer satisfaction and make prospective calls/visits to potential customers
* Attend and analyse industry trade shows to promote products and services
* Undertake competitor analysis and provide monthly reports on developments in various territories
Looking for a sales professional who has previously worked in a business development role out on the road visiting customers for a minimum 3 days a week. Other requirements include;
* Business Development experience
* Time management of workload and punctual attendance
* Full UK driving licence
* Minimum of 2 A-Levels or equivalent
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Confident, Driven, Ambitious, Tenacious
* Chemistry, or related, background
* Experience of selling to Pharmaceutical or Chemical industries
* Working knowledge of SAP B1
Offering up to £26,000 on the basic salary with an additional bonus on offer. You will have access to the company car when visiting customers, and flexible working hours. There is also a fantastic pension and 24 days holidays + bank holidays, which increases with length of service.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation with exciting growth plans and be instrumental in driving sales forward. If you are looking for a long-term sales position, then this could be the role for you!
Apply now to Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor Group.
Russell Taylor is a Recruitment Company and has full authority to advertise this position