Senior/ Formulation Scientist
Commutable from Fareham, Portsmouth, Chichester, Winchester, Worthing, Guildford, Bognor Regis
My client, a leading CRO are looking to recruit a senior/ Formulation Scientist into their expanding team based in their purpose built facilities on a permanent basis.
As a Formulation Scientist you will be working on exciting research projects providing research initiatives and proof of concept work utilising your formulation knowledge.
- Working to GLP standards you will plan and undertake proof of concept work including lab trials on new formulations which may lead to new patents or patent extensions.
- Using your excellent customer service skills you will liaise with external clients to deliver proof of concept projects to the agreed timescales.
- Write up research reports ensuring you adhere to regulatory standards within agreed timeframes (GLP/GxP).
- You will help mentor and coach junior members of staff when required.
- You will manage and maintain the research database ensuring all projects and studies are allocated, tracked and archived as necessary.
- You will manage the regulatory portfolio, including provision of information to statutory authorities as and when required.
To be considered for this position applicants should hold a minimum BSc in related field and have strong Formulation / Development background, ideally 5 + years' experience in the Agrochemical, Chemical, Crop Protection or Surfactants industry.