GC - MS - Organic Chemist
Salary: £24,000-£25,000, Pension, Decent holidays, Cycle to work etc.
Our Client, a major - national testing company are looking to recruit an experienced Organic - GC MS Analyst who will work at their modern testing facility based near Manchester.
- Conducting GC - MS and HPLC Analysis on a range of organic -samples
- Troubleshooting, maintaining of GC - MS equipment
- Calibrating GC - MS and HPLC equipment
- Working to UKAS standards ensuring deadlines are met
- BSc in Chemistry or closely related subject, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Experience working within an analytical testing laboratory, operating GC-MS and/or GC-MS/MS instrumentation, including performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Sample preparation techniques e.g. liquid: liquid extraction, solid phase extraction etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.