HGV / Commercial Vehicle Mechanic Aberystwyth
Russell Taylor Group are working with a HGV fleet maintenance and repairer based in Aberystwyth. Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit additional HGV and Commercial Vehicle Mechanic. The position is Monday to Friday working 39 hours a week.
Key Requirements for the role
* Formal Mechanical Qualification Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent
* UK Driving Licence and HGV Licence is desirable
* Five years' experience as a HGV / Vehicle Mechanic
* Good diagnostic skills, understanding of electronics and hydraulics
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
* Manage the service and repair of customer vehicles: - this includes, MOT preparation and a wide range of chassis and body repairs including fault diagnosis.
* Ensure work is achieved to customer's satisfaction.
* Carry out job cards and maintenance reports.
* Ensure vehicle maintenance work is conducted as per schedule.
* To work with a minimum amount of supervision at customers' premises
* Accepts responsibility and ownership for managing contract on a daily basis.
* Maintain good house-keeping practices at customers' premises and in the workshops.
* Undertake Product, Health and Safety training and in all related subjects to enhance skills and knowledge.
* Carry out any reasonable request by management
For more information or to apply please call Russell Taylor Group and ask for Chris Campbell or send your C.V directly to email@example.com
Russell Taylor Group is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.