HGV Technician, Bury
Russell Taylor Group are supporting a VMU based in Bury specialising in the service and repair for a verity of HGV's and commercial vehicles. Due to expansion our client has a vacancy for a day shift HGV Technician working 37 hours a week. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please read below and apply today.
Key Requirements for the role
* Formal Mechanical Qualification Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent
* UK Driving Licence and HGV Licence is desirable
* Five years' experience as a HGV / PSV Technician
* Good diagnostic skills, understanding of electronics and hydraulics
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
* Manage the service and repair of a varied fleet of vehicles.
* MOT preparation
* Fault diagnosis.
* Dealing with fleet defects
* Carry out job cards and maintenance reports.
* Liaise and communicate with workshop manager
* Ensure vehicle maintenance work is conducted as per schedule.
* To work with a minimum amount of supervision.
* Maintain good house-keeping practices in the workshop.
* Undertake Product, Health and Safety training and in all related subjects to enhance skills and knowledge.
* Carry out any reasonable request by management
For more information, please call Russell Taylor Group and ask for Paul Hughes on 0151 908 0034 or apply now send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position