Salary £25k plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family run business where every day is different, you will have the chance to make a real change within this business. The role will require you to provide an effective and efficient administrative service to underpin the learning and development & HR Service delivery project activities across the Group.
- Providing a high quality administration service to support training and development courses, run both internally and externally.
- Ensuring employee training records are maintained.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and induction process to ensure that all new starters have a consistently high value experience.
- General support for the payroll function inclusive of general administration and projects.
Key Tasks - Learning & Development:
- To plan, book, prepare materials for and communicate learning and development activities, working closely with internal and external facilitators/trainers.
- Assisting in arrangements for and co-ordination of engagement activities.
- Undertake the administration involved in the on-boarding of employees.
- Plan and oversee the induction process, communicating and engaging effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that training documentation is kept up-to-date for employees in staff / management positions.
- To undertake the administrative aspects of the Employee Engagement surveys and subsequent actions.
- To maintain an awareness of all Company policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other associated duties which may occasionally arise.
- To contribute to building a high quality and connected HR service across the UK.
Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to engage and communicate with people at a variety of levels both internal and external to the Company.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a positive role model in the promotion of the Company.
- Good working knowledge of MS applications.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload and manage a variety of tasks at one time.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times.