ICP - Inorganic Chemist
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE, Pension, Decent holidays, Cycle to work etc.
Hours: Days 8.00am - 4.30pm (Monday - Friday)
Our Client, a major - national testing company are looking to recruit an experienced inorganic - ICP MS Analyst who will work at their modern testing facility based near Manchester.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Analysis of samples using ICP-MS & ICP-OES ensuring all ISO 17025 quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Method validation
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Sample preparation when required.
- BSc in Science or equivalent
- Experience of using ICP-MS or ICP OES ideally with HPLC and ION Chromatography knowledge but ICP is essential.
- Experience of sample preparation and use analytical instrumentation.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment