Position: Interior designer/ Architectural Technician
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Location: South Manchester
My are a multi award-winning company that operates some of the country's most exciting brands in the hospitality market. The company has been named in the top 20 of the The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work for 2018 and is also one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, as listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 companies.
My client deliver workplaces that motivate and inspire and they help organisations to move beyond the limits of their space, improving how people work individually and collaboratively to enhance the performance of their business.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about Design and who enjoys job running, co-ordinating and ownership to deliver projects. You must be extremely proficient on CAD and have a good eye for Interior finishes to have an input in sourcing high quality props/ design features for new developments
The successful Technician must have experience in working with a range of projects within different sectors however experience with Bar & Restaurant interior designs would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Be able to interpret and draw CAD models
- Technical Coordination of projects
- Interpret and use CAD
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
- Visit sites as part of a team to inspect and discuss construction issues.
- Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
- Have an input in sourcing high quality props/ design features for new developments
- Maintain good understanding of interior Building Regulations and construction issues.
Knowledge and experience To be considered for the role you will need to have the following:
- Excellent CAD skills
- Able to organise own workload
- A good eye for Interior finishes
- 3+ years working in a similar role
- Good written and Communication Skills
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now or contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.