INTERNAL SALES NEGOTIATOR (CONSTRUCTION MANUFACTURING)
SALARY: £23,000 + DIVISIONAL BONUS
REPORTING TO: INTERNAL SALES MANAGER
PERMANENT / FULL TIME
Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth.
Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow.
Our client is a Global Manufacturer who can offer endless career development and progression, has created a unique and thoroughly modernised working environment and incentivises teamwork through giving out annual bonuses.
If this sounds like your next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
This is an exciting opportunity for an INTERNAL SALES NEGOTIATOR to join the Internal Sales team based at Sherburn.
You will be responsible for general administration, negotiating and providing full support to the Sales team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Dealing with incoming enquires from new and existing customers by phone and email.
* Building relationships with new and existing customers, alongside Architects, Engineers and Main Contractors.
* Outgoing calls - Have the Confidence to introduce yourself as a representative of the company to secure new work and exchange information.
* Preparing processing & checking detailed quotations with 100% accuracy to meet customers deadlines and departmental standards.
* Partake in training for preparation in quotes to aide in covering for sickness and holidays.
* Quotation follow up and information gathering.
* Negotiating and securing orders within agreed contribution parameters.
* Setting up projects & opportunities on Salesforce.
* Work as a team with the external Area Sales team, to ensure we optimise sales and contribution.
* Working closely with colleagues and other departments (technical, customer service and accounts).
* Project tracking and follow up.
* Glenigan research and sourcing information.
* Forecasting sales opportunities accurately within salesforce alongside working with bespoke reports for your area.
* Processing orders on to the system with 100% accuracy ensuring deadlines are achieved.
* Raising credit notes where applicable.
* Providing support and holiday cover for other members of the team.
* Meeting and achieving KPI's with the motivation and enthusiasm to surpass expectations.
* Training in all areas will be given and ongoing
This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be required that are within the capabilities of the post holder.
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE ROLE:
* Computer literate with good pc and data entry skills.
* Previous experience working with Salesforce preferred however not compulsory as our system is bespoke.
* Well organised and with an attention to detail.
* Ability to work on own initiative whilst still being a team player.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Meeting and achieving KPI's with the motivation and enthusiasm to surpass.
* Competent in mathematics.
* Confident and self-motivated.
* Good communication and telephone skills.
* Ability to quickly develop a knowledge of both products, the market place and develop the systems used within the company.
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up.
* Continually looking to develop oneself.
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times.
* Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate, and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently.
* Be approachable, authentic, and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Be consistent, credible, and reliable. Have the courage to be honest.
* 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Monday - Thursday 8.15 - 16.40 / Friday 8.15 - 15.55
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all your contact information is up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant