Contract role: Inside IR35
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting for a highly skilled, motivated IT/Network Engineer to work for a leading system integrator on a contract basis on site in Cumbria with a potential 6-month duration.
- Experience in the installation and deployment of Microsoft Windows domains using Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Experience in the installation and deployment of Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience in the configuration of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Update Services (WSUS), IIS and Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (Clustering and Availability groups)
- Experience using VMware products including such as vCenter and vRealise Operations Manager
- Experience using SIEM software such as Splunk, LogRhythm or Solarwinds
- A working knowledge of networking principals (IP addresses, Subnets, gateways)
- A working knowledge of Anti-Virus solutions, preferably Symantec, Trend and McAfee
- A working knowledge of Application whistling for McAfee
- Experience working in heavily regulated environments (Nuclear)
- Experience writing and updating technical documentation including High level Design (HLD) and Low-level design (LLD) documents
- SC Cleared (Required for site pass)
- Confident to work under own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Mentoring skills.
- Experience working in the Nuclear Industry.
- Driving licence.