Role: Project Manager - Pharma
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: CIRCA £30,000 DOE
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a fast growing, Scientific and testing company. My client have a number of PM roles and I am keen to speak to you regarding them if you are looking for new roles.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the management of high value, long duration client-facing projects, most of which will be technical or regulatory based
- Successful management of these projects is essential for the continued growth of the business and establishing long-terms client relationships.
- As a Project Manager you will manage client-facing, multi-disciplined projects, to time and budget, meeting with our clients' expectations.
- It is important you can pre-empt situations and plan solutions before issues arise.
- Project Managers will liaise with clients, client reps, suppliers and contractors / partners and other parties involved in the project, keeping a detailed project plan up to date, communicating and attending meetings as required by the project schedule or clients.
- Significant experience and/or qualification in Project Management - essential
- Graduate of a Scientific or Engineering subject, or, Quality Management, Regulatory Affairs etc. - essential
- Experience of working in FMCG, new product development, manufacturing or pharmaceutical/healthcare - essential
- Knowledge of medicinal product or medical device manufacturing and validation - advantageous
- Knowledge of nicotine containing products, TPD, PMTA, e-Liquids and e-Cigarettes - advantageous
- Knowledge of Marketing Authorisation or CE Marking - advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Committed to delivering to deadlines
- Strong communicator with confident verbal reasoning skills