Role: - Junior Quality Engineer- Med Device
Salary: - Up to £25,000 p/a (DOE)
Location: - Huddersfield
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an individual with QC experience and some quality experience to join our clients growing medical device company. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow into quality and regulatory systems please apply within. Experience in ISO 13485 would also be desirable.
- Follow ISO 13485 regulatory procedures
- Own the Non-Conformance Report process, ensuring that all reports are raised
- Liaise and communicate with suppliers to arrange the return of any non-conforming parts.
- Ensure that stock is restricted and quarantined.
- Raise CAPA'S for suppliers to repeat or solve any quality issues
- Deliver technical support for compliance breakdown to distributors and service Engineers, technicians and customers/providers.
- For any CAPA's raised for quality problems carry out investigations and testing
- Arrange and ensure that all equipment is calibrated internally and/or externally.
- Create and update drawings and specification documents for parts that are needed for suppliers
- Perform internal audits.
- Create/update quality forms & SOPS related directly to the company's products which can then be used throughout the business in production and manufacturing.
- Experience in ISO 13485/medical devices
- Desire to work in mainly an office/desk related role with the capability to work within the laboratory
- Previous laboratory/technical/QC experience is essential
- Desire to be trained on the job and to progress within the company
- Technical minded and fast thinker
- Strong Communicator