Role: Laboratory Technician (Pharmacology)
Type: 18-month FTC
Our client is a medical device / diagnostics company, looking for a pharmacology graduate on a 18-month FTC for the R&D department.
If you are a fresh pharmacology graduate looking for that first step into the industry, please apply within.
- Working on the bench within the R&D Laboratory
- Exposure to diagnostic products- always adhering to SOPS & regulatory standards.
- Testing raw materials/finished goods, & product end of shelf-life
- Aseptic Techniques, streaking plates, culture media.
- Performing calibrations/verifications of instruments where required
- Maintaining a safe & clean laboratory environment
- Ensuring correct disposal of waste
- BSc or MSc pharmacology graduate experience of gram staining, sterility, dilutions & streaking plates
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Driven & motivated to learn new skills