Role:- Lead Test Technician (Building and Construction)
Location:- High Wycombe
Salary:- £24,000 - £28,000
Hours:- Monday - Friday 36 hours per week
Benefits:- 33 days holiday, 25 days annual holiday and 8 days public, Pension scheme, Sick pay, Flexible working, Cycle to work, Referral bonus, Discount scheme.
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a building or construction background to join a rapidly expanding global testing company in High Wycombe. This role is open to senior candidates with experience in testing. But don't worry if you are a junior with relevant qualifications you will also be considered for the role with training provided. The role is based in a fast-paced environment where you will be leading a team of 4/5 operatives. The environment can be loud, hot, and challenging at times due to the products they are testing. The ideal candidate will need to be hands on but also excels in problem solving.
- Testing, inspecting, and certifying a range of items and processes for our clients to ensure they are fit for purpose and safe to use.
- Overseeing safe delivery of projects.
- Effectively liaising with clients to ensure all their needs are met.
- Working closely with the certification and technical teams.
- Conducting tests in accordance with the requirements, approved procedures, and risk assessments.
- Preparation of test reports and technical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Daily maintenance of all lab equipment.
- Delivering projects within agreed timelines to a high standard.
- Have practical background knowledge is building or construction related work such as: Civil engineering, Drainage or Utilities.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD (Desirable)
- Project management experience (Desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills including Office 365 and bespoke CRM systems.
- Confident decision maker and problem solver.
- Can work outside and get to High Wycombe every day.