Quality Administrator - Engineering/Industrial - Wolverhampton
The company specialise in the design, manufacture, assembly, test, installation and commissioning of bespoke solutions for the nuclear decommissioning, defence and nuclear new build markets.
They are a leading global player in the power generation industry, bringing a wealth of knowledge with turnkey power plants construction, power equipment, manufacturing and associated services.
With over 4,000 employees globally, the company has offices across a range of continents including Europe and Asia.
Due to an increase in work, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Administrator with previous Quality experience from an engineering or industrial background.
Key Responsibilities include the following;
- Basic checking and validation of documentation/certification
- Sorting and filing of LQR (Lifetime Quality Records) documentation/certification
- Data input on to LQR document registers
- Chasing up of missing documentation from internal and external sources
- Scanning of all documents
- Assembly of LQR document packs in line with customer requirements
It is essential that you have worked within Administration previously, specifically related to Quality within engineering/industrial company.
Other desirable experience;
- Understanding of projects, and ability to plan tasks around schedules and targets
- Basic technical knowledge/understanding of material certification
- Experience within nuclear/defence is preferred but not essential
- Strong team player with good keyboard skills
- Must be capable of building relationships with others
- Good attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work on own initiative to provide solutions
- Located commutable to their Wolverhampton offices
This is an ongoing contract rate paying £10 per hour, working from their Wolverhampton offices.